If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore is a sparkling wine with a clean, pleasantly fruity bouquet, reminiscent of rennet apples and peach blossoms. Its flavor is rounded and well-balanced, making this varietal perfect as an aperitif, ideal with fish or cheese appetizers, or even with a meal of delicately flavored dishes. —Sip in Style
- 5 cups Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 1/8 cup Lemon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
- 1 cup Muddled Raspberries
- Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves
- Remove from heat
- Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of muddled raspberries
- Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher
- Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses
More Great Recipes: