If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This a an original recipe from Micaela Conesa. Chef from Taninos restaurant. This fine resaturante is located in Maschwitz - Escobar, in Argentina. They main selling is the wine in the same place you can find a gorgeous winery La estación del vino. Machi Videla is the head infront of this places.
Colectora Este 445 - Maschwitz - Escobar, 4706-2112. —Tina Roack
Spanish Octopus 3-4 kilos
head of garlic
roasted and peeled red peppers
grams of peeled and roasted hazelnut
cups small potatoes with skin, washed and boiled
pinches of the best Spanish Pimentón
- We have to scare the octopus and immersing it in boiling water almost 3 times for ten seconds each time.The fourth time we left submerged in water. I boil it depending on the weight per kilo half an hour approx. My secret is that water should boil almost imperceptibly, just, over very low heat .
- Once you retire, let it cool to not move his skin. Then I cut it and reserve .
- Romesco sauce : I put the peeled and roasted peppers , roasted tomatoes , peeled and roasted garlic , peeled and toasted hazelnuts , salt and pepper . and emulsified with a mixer with olive oil . It is a red and creamy sauce.
- On the other hand I smash the potatoes and put them to fry in oil until golden brown.
- Then I turn on the fire , use a flat iron and dispose the oil and the octopus tentacles , I put them above other well hot plate and leave until they start having a golden colour.
Assembling the dish : Romesco Sauce
pinch sea salt
- I pait the dish withe the romesco sauce , the crispy potatoes with sea salt, golden brown octopus tentacle , Greek olives, a blade of Spanish paprika , chopped parsley and a thin thread of an excellent olive oil.