If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is en original recipe from the north of Argentina.Housed in a historic building of the nineteenth century , 70 years Hotel COLONIAL Salta provides accommodation to visitors from around the world in a unique location opposite Plaza 9 de Julio ( main square) in the tourist , commercial and cultural center , where passes the feel of Salta.The square July 9 , gives us the green of the trees, from another angle the Cabildo , San Francisco church , the Cathedral , buildings are treasured history and architectural beauty of night ..
Makes 12 docen
- 12 fresh corn
- 6 green onion
- 1/4 quart of yellow dry pumpking
- pinches salt
- 500 grams cheese
- Grate the corn and set aside
- Place the grease in an iron bowl and take it to fire. Then add the chopped onion , salt and pepper .Let cool and add the grated corn .Mix well. Add diced cheese and the chopped basil.
- Note: If the dough is too dry up you can add milk or dry pumpkin
- Put 2 chalas and add the filled in the centrer. Add bolied water with salt until the chala turns yellow. Then close them with a string and wait for an hour. Thns serve