If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A flavorful family favorite in under ten minutes, requires no special ingredients, and can be easily adapted for what you've got. Chinese take out reinvented and healthfully redone. —Jordyn Kinney
- 3-4 ounces soba noodles
- 1/4 cup green onion stalks, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon siracha
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Boil water in a small saucepan. Toss in noodles and cook for 4 minutes if using soba noodles. Adjust cooking time for noodles used.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the remaining ingredients, except the green onion, into a small bowl. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- When pasta has finished cooking, drain water and return to the pan (not over the heat). Add sauce and toss to combine.
- Plate and top with green onion, extra sesame seeds, or optional vegetables/protein.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame