If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 8 servings
- 1, 7oz package Three Bridges Pesto Sauce
- 12 ounces Goat Cheese, room temperature
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Lemon - juice and zest
- 1 tablespoon garlic, sliced
- 2 ounces Kalamata Olive, pitted and diced
- 2 ounces Roasted Red Pepper, diced
- assorted fresh vegetables (such as carrot, celery, cucumber, cherry tomato, radish, asparagus, fennel, sweet pepper, baby squash, sugar snap peas, green beans)
- 1. In a food processor place the goat cheese, sour cream, pesto sauce, lemon juice and zest, garlic in processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled
- 2. To serve; Top dip with remaining pesto and sprinkle with the Black Olives and Red pepper. Serve alongside crudité. Enjoy!