If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Plain but yummy pancakes for you to add whatever you like to :) —Raine Screwball Eaday
Serves one usually
- 8 ounces self-raising flour
- 4 ounces sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 splash milk to mix
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar together in a bowl
- Add the pre-beaten eggs and mix
- Mix in milk until batter is thick but slightly runny
- Drop four tablespoons of batter into a hot, greased pan (that sounds really specific because I have this teeny tiny one egg pan and that's how much mixture it takes to cover the base of my pan :) )
- Cook on that side until the upwards facing side starts to rise and bubble, then turn over and cook the other side.
- I put mine on a plate in a low heated oven to keep warm because it takes me ages to make a stack and they're cold other wise
- Serve with whatever you like :) Not technically mine, this is how my mums gran used to make them :)