If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love cooking salmon and exploring flavors that would go well with it. I went to Maude restaurant in BH where they had pistachio month an loved everything about it. So I started to explore on my own to try and find a great combo with pistachios, I think that this came up really nice and tasty! I will keep on exploring and share whatever other great experience I will have. —Virginie Degryse
- 4 Salmon filets
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten until foamy
- 1 cup pistachios, deskilled and put in food processor until crumbs like
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Pat dry the salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dip the salmon in egg white and in pistachio. I usually do only 1 side, but feel free to try both.
- Pan sear salmon on pistachio side fro 2 minutes. Fill over and put in the oven fro 5-8 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon