Author Notes: I love cooking salmon and exploring flavors that would go well with it. I went to Maude restaurant in BH where they had pistachio month an loved everything about it. So I started to explore on my own to try and find a great combo with pistachios, I think that this came up really nice and tasty! I will keep on exploring and share whatever other great experience I will have. —Virginie Degryse
egg white, slightly beaten until foamy
cup pistachios, deskilled and put in food processor until crumbs like
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Pat dry the salmon and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dip the salmon in egg white and in pistachio. I usually do only 1 side, but feel free to try both.
- Pan sear salmon on pistachio side fro 2 minutes. Fill over and put in the oven fro 5-8 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon