If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a follow-up recipe to my Tasty Stuffed Peppers. This is the best use of the leftover Ground Beef Mixture from that recipe, here on this site, too! Check it out! —vivisue
Ground Beef Mixture
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Red Chile powder
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- Put fresh ground meat into frying pan along with all other ingredients and cook meat until browned. Drain fat if necessary.
Loose Meat Sliders
- 1/2 Ground Beef Mixture
- 8-10 slider-sized Hamburger Buns (regular small buns will make about 5-6 loose meat sliders)
- 1 thinly sliced Spring Onion or 4-5 scallions
- Dill Pickle Chips
- Cheddar Cheese slices
- Mustard and/or Ketchup
- Heat the Ground Beef Mixture in the microwave, covered, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Place a scoop of Ground Beef Mixture on each slider bun bottom. Top with mustard, pickle and cheese. Ketchup if you want. Oh, and these are great for party appetizers!