If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: See also Cured Citrus recipe —trl
Serves as desired
- 2 tablespoons Cured Citrus (see recipe on separate page) (chopped fresh citrus rind is an acceptable substitute, but not as good)
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons resh squeezed tangerine, orange, blood orange juice (any combination you want)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (a decent finishing olive oil; something better than a cooking olive oil, but not a high end finishing olive oil)
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to come to room temperature.