If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves as desired
- mixed citrus (lemon, lime, orange, blood orange, tangerine...whatever you can get your hands on)
- kosher salt
- Remove ends of citrus and slice (1/8 inch thick) parallel to ends.
- Add 1/8 inch layer of kosher salt to tupperware/rubbermaid container.
- Layer alternating citrus slices on top of salt layer.
- Continue process of layering citrus, then salt, then citrus, etc.
- Put lid on container and put in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- Remove citrus from refrigerator and rinse and thoroughly towel dry all citrus slices.
- Add dried citrus slices to dried container in layers.
- Fill container with olive oil until it covers all citrus.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use. It should last several weeks.