If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: See my recipe for Duck Confit —trl
- Duck Confit (boneless) as desired
- 1 thick slice high quality Swiss gruyere
- 1 heaping spoonful carmelized onions
- 2 slices pain de mie
- Build sandwich. Place duck confit on 1 slice of bread, then top with onions, then slice of cheese. Do not cover with the other slice (i.e., cook open face)
- Place sandwich in toaster oven or regular oven heated to 300 degrees and cook until cheese melts. Remove from oven, close sandwich and serve.