Author Notes: This recipe came around in college when I didn't have much to work with- a friend made this for dinner one night and I've been making it ever since. I hardly consider it a recipe because it is so easy but I do consider it delicious :) —Kaitlyn
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1 large squirt ketchup
- 1 slightly smaller squirt mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (adjust to taste when finished, you might need a little more)
- 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar (again, you might need to adust depending on how sweet you like things)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic (grated or minced finely)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Place the salmon (washed and dried with paper towel) skin side down on cookie sheet.
- Mix Ketchup, Mustard, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Ginger and Garlic in small bowl and taste, adjust seasonings according to what you like.
- Spread a thin layer over the top of your salmon and put in oven. Cook until Salmon is just done (about 20 minutes).
- Enjoy. I usually serve some broccoli and boiled new potatoes on the side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salmon