Author Notes: easy weekday dinner. elegant and delicious for something nicer as well. —Loulies
boxed falafel mix
Prepared hummus, store-bought or homemade
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In This Recipe
- Empty falafel mix contents into a shallow bowl or plate. Dredge fillets, coating both sides.
- Prepare dinner plates by spooning a generous dollop of hummus on them.
- Melt butter in a skillet. When hot, place fillets in pan and cook for 2-5 minutes (depending on thickness) on each side.
- Remove from pan and place atop hummus. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice on top of fish. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salmon