If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe is not real recipe. You need only one ingredient; Parmesan rind.
You can buy rinds (Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano) from bigger grocery stores; cheese section.
Makes ;start with one and then there is no limit
- Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano rinds
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place rind on the baking sheet.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, depend how tick rind is.
- Cut in to the smaller pieces when it comes straight from the oven.
- Another option is to cut in to the smaller pieces, let it cool and ground in small food processor or in a spice grinder.
- Use like you will use regular Parmesan. It has nice nutty flavor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan