Author Notes: The recipe is not a real recipe. You need only one ingredient; Parmesan rind.
You can buy rinds (Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano) from bigger grocery stores; cheese section.
Makes: ;start with one and then there is no limit
Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano rinds
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place rind on the baking sheet.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes depends on how tick rind is.
- Cut into the smaller pieces when it comes straight from the oven.
- Another option is to cut into the smaller pieces, let it cool and ground in small food processor or in a spice grinder.
- Use like you will use regular Parmesan. It has nice nutty flavour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan