If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chocolate oatmeal was a pick me up when I was sick. Chocolate in anything makes things better but rich chocolate in oatmeal transports you to another world. —Amreen Khan
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup 1 minute quick oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon nutella
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Heat a sauce pan on low heat.
- Add oatmeal and milk to pan, stir constantly so it doesn't stick to the bottom and believe me it WILL stick to the bottom but you're better off cleaning a smaller mess.
- Bring oatmeal to a boil and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of stirring, add in the chocolate chips and sugar and stir until melted.
- In a mug add nutella and a tspn of milk and stir until you get a liquid form and set aside.
- After 20 minutes when your chocolate oatmeal is completely cooked through add to a bowl and garnish with the syrup and blueberries.