If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing a delicious pesto made with Parmesan, basil, mint, walnuts, and olive oil perfect for an easy weeknight pasta. —Daniel Seidman
- 1 cup Basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/3 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 pinch Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic
- In a food processor, pulse together the basil, mint, and garlic until roughly chopped.
- Add in the walnuts and pesto and pulse several more times.
- With the food processor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until well combined. Squeeze in lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper