Author Notes: I was out of agave syrup so I went for maple. —clintonhillbilly
ounces anejo tequila
ounce maple syrup
ounce fresh lemon juice
teaspoon each salt, pepper, sugar
In This Recipe
- Fill a martini glass with ice cubes and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Pour ice cubes into cocktail shaker.
- Combine salt, sugar, and pepper on a plate, mixing thoroughly.
- Wet rim of martini glass and place glass into salt-sugar-pepper mixture to coat the rim.
- Shake cocktail shaker vigourously until ice cold, and pour into martini glass.