If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was out of agave syrup so I went for maple. —clintonhillbilly
ounces anejo tequila
ounce maple syrup
ounce fresh lemon juice
teaspoon each salt, pepper, sugar
- Fill a martini glass with ice cubes and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- Pour ice cubes into cocktail shaker.
- Combine salt, sugar, and pepper on a plate, mixing thoroughly.
- Wet rim of martini glass and place glass into salt-sugar-pepper mixture to coat the rim.
- Shake cocktail shaker vigourously until ice cold, and pour into martini glass.