If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to raise a glass in honor of the author of the belowed "A Wrinkle in Time" when I read the news that she had passed away. I decided to make a special cocktail in her honor. Please use a quality gin such as Hendricks, Plymoth, or Junipero. —clintonhillbilly
- 2 ounces gin
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon rasberry jam
- 2 leafy sprigs fresh mint
- 1 dash nutmeg (freshly grated preferred)
- Fill a martini or other cocktail glass with ice and set aside.
- Combine gin and mint in cocktail shaker. Use a muddler or, if you don't have one, a fork or spoon, to bruise mint thoroughly.
- Add lemon juice and rasberry jam.
- Remove ice from martini glass and add to shaker. Shake until very cold and strain into glass. Top with a dash of grated nutmeg.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails