If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sorta like a Mimosa, but with a little Pernod and Cointreau. I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's delicious. —mrslarkin
- 8 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 tablespoon Pernod
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau
- sparkling mineral water (I like Gerolsteiner - tiny bubbles) or Champagne, chilled
- ice (optional)
- In a 10-ounce jar with a screw-on lid, or a cocktail shaker, combine orange juice and liqueurs. Shake well.
- If using ice cubes, place several in a glass of your choice.
- Pour orange juice mixture into glass. Top off with 1 or 2 glugs of chilled sparkling water or Champagne.
- Stir once and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail