Author Notes: Sorta like a Mimosa, but with a little Pernod and Cointreau. I know it sounds weird, but trust me, it's delicious. —mrslarkin
ounces fresh squeezed orange juice, chilled
sparkling mineral water (I like Gerolsteiner - tiny bubbles) or Champagne, chilled
In This Recipe
- In a 10-ounce jar with a screw-on lid, or a cocktail shaker, combine orange juice and liqueurs. Shake well.
- If using ice cubes, place several in a glass of your choice.
- Pour orange juice mixture into glass. Top off with 1 or 2 glugs of chilled sparkling water or Champagne.
- Stir once and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail