If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Refreshingly sweet and salty iced dirty chai with a shot of bourbon and male syrup —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 1/2 cup cold brew coffee
- 1/2 cup iced chai tea*
- 1.5 ounces Bourbon (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or more to taste)
- Pour all ingredients into a glass over ice. Stir to combine, then drink up!
- *Brew chai tea hot, transfer to a heat resistant container (mason jars work great for this) and transfer to the refrigerator. Let chill for several hours. You can use a premixed chai tea blend, or make your own from scratch (omit the sugar/honey and milk for this recipe).