If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Each bite blends sweet and spicy flavors, turning each bite into a heavenly breakfast. —Juan Magno
- 2 Eggs
- About 1/2 Bell pepper of any color, the brighter the better2
- 2 Whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 Trade's Joe waffle
- 2 tablespoons Half and half
- Chop bell pepper
- Whip eggs with bell peppers and cherry tomatoe.
- Add half a tablespoon of butter on a saucepan in low heat. Add mixture on melted butter and cover. Turn it over when before bottom of omelet begin to brown.
- Cut up a waffle into eights to place right in the center of the extended omelet. Add maple syrup to waffle and drizzle hot sauce on egg following the perimeter of the waffle.