If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Although I am not usually a fan of gelatin based cheesecakes, this one is quick to prepare and simply delicious. —foodfanatic
- 1 cookie or graham cracker base
- 3 teaspoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 18 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 11/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 pound large strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam, warmed and strained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Prepare you favorite cheesecake base in a 10" springform pan - I do a graham cracker or shortbread one. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the water and warm, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and condensed milk in an electric mixer until smooth. Beat cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- Stir warm gelatin into cream cheese mixture, fold in cream and chocolate. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Arrange strawberries on top of the cheesecake and brush with the combined juice and jam.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries