If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Although I am not usually a fan of gelatin based cheesecakes, this one is quick to prepare and simply delicious.
Although I am not usually a fan of gelatin based cheesecakes, this one is quick to prepare and simply delicious.—foodfanatic
cookie or graham cracker base
ounces cream cheese
can sweetened condensed milk
cup heavy whipping cream
ounces white chocolate, melted
pound large strawberries, halved
cup strawberry jam, warmed and strained
tablespoon lemon juice
- Prepare you favorite cheesecake base in a 10" springform pan - I do a graham cracker or shortbread one. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle gelatin over the water and warm, stirring until gelatin dissolves. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and condensed milk in an electric mixer until smooth. Beat cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- Stir warm gelatin into cream cheese mixture, fold in cream and chocolate. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Arrange strawberries on top of the cheesecake and brush with the combined juice and jam.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries