If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious grain-free granola with lots of coconut, seeds and sweetened with a touch of maple syrup and vanilla. —Melissa Quantz
Makes 4 cups
- 3/4 cup buckwheat groats
- 1 cup thick ribbon coconut
- 1 cup fine coconut
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-4 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients until combined.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat until liquid. Whisk in the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and mix until well coated.
- Place the granola mixture on a large baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes, stirring every 5 - 10 minutes, until the granola is golden.
- Once cooled, add the rose petals and mix to combine. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks, or in the freezer for longer storage.