If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A delicious grain-free granola with lots of coconut, seeds and sweetened with a touch of maple syrup and vanilla.
A delicious grain-free granola with lots of coconut, seeds and sweetened with a touch of maple syrup and vanilla.—Melissa Quantz
Makes: 4 cups
cup buckwheat groats
cup thick ribbon coconut
cup fine coconut
cup sunflower seeds
cup pumpkin seeds
tablespoons sesame seeds
teaspoon sea salt
tablespoons dried rose petals
tablespoons coconut oil, melted
tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients until combined.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat until liquid. Whisk in the maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and mix until well coated.
- Place the granola mixture on a large baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes, stirring every 5 - 10 minutes, until the granola is golden.
- Once cooled, add the rose petals and mix to combine. Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks, or in the freezer for longer storage.