If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With spring in full swing, the weather is warming up, so why not throw a backyard barbecue? These Gochujang BBQ Short Ribs courtesy of Bibigo are a yummy fusion of East-meets-West flavors that will surely impress your guests!
To learn more about Gochujang, visit Bibigo's website at us.Bibigo.com —m_foodie
- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 5 tablespoons sliced garlic
- pepper and salt to taste
- Rosemary for garnish
- 6 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 3 tablespoons Bibigo's Gochujang Sauce
- Soak the ribs in cold water for 1 hour to remove the blood
- Marinade the ribs with rosemary (herbs), oil, salt and pepper.
- Start grilling the ribs . Place the beef ribs on the grill, close the lid, and reduce the heat to medium. Turn the ribs every 3 to 5 minutes or so, so that every side gets slightly caramelized, 15 to 20 minutes total. (If your short rib pieces are small, it won't take quite this long.)
- Baste the ribs with the mixture of BBQ and Gochujang sauce, flip and baste again
- Garnish with fried garlic and whole pepper. Serve with grilled/fresh vegetables if wanted