Author Notes: With spring in full swing, the weather is warming up, so why not throw a backyard barbecue? These Gochujang BBQ Short Ribs courtesy of Bibigo are a yummy fusion of East-meets-West flavors that will surely impress your guests!
To learn more about Gochujang, visit Bibigo's website at us.Bibigo.com —m_foodie
pounds beef short ribs
tablespoons sliced garlic
pepper and salt to taste
Rosemary for garnish
tablespoons BBQ sauce
tablespoons Bibigo's Gochujang Sauce
- Soak the ribs in cold water for 1 hour to remove the blood
- Marinade the ribs with rosemary (herbs), oil, salt and pepper.
- Start grilling the ribs . Place the beef ribs on the grill, close the lid, and reduce the heat to medium. Turn the ribs every 3 to 5 minutes or so, so that every side gets slightly caramelized, 15 to 20 minutes total. (If your short rib pieces are small, it won't take quite this long.)
- Baste the ribs with the mixture of BBQ and Gochujang sauce, flip and baste again
- Garnish with fried garlic and whole pepper. Serve with grilled/fresh vegetables if wanted