If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These grain free, sugar free cookies are called 'everyday' because they are so healthy they can become your everyday tea time snack. They stay super moist after baking but you will probably gobble them up too quick to worry about that. —Desiree
Makes: a baker's dozen
cup hemp seeds
cup unsweetened shredded coconut
tablespoon coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly distributed.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop batter onto a nonstick cookie sheet and shape into a round cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 20 min or until bottoms of the cookies look caramelized, remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store at room temperature, loosely covered for three days.