If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was once gifted an abundance of peaches, I had to use them all before the summer heat got to them. I used them for most meals, but this was one of the biggest crowd pleasers. —kat gans
Serves whatever feels right!
- 1 Loaf of your favorite bread (i used a sourdough loaf)
- 1 packet Gruyere Cheese
- 1 Bottle dry white wine
- butter for frying
- Slice and pit the peaches and soak them for at least 2 hours in the white wine
- Grill the peaches until nicely caramelized and cooked. This will partially depend on the age, type, and quality of the peach, try not to use super ripe ones.
- Lightly butter both sides of two slices of bread and add the gruyere to the inside of both slices. Place grilled peaches in the middle.
- Pan fry on medium heat with ample butter until melty!