If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So much Argentina in this Empanada! MUST TRY! —Mona Deli (Magalí Almeyra)
- 1 Argentinian Dulce de Leche Repostero (for Bakery)
- 12 pieces empanada dough
- 3 pieces Banana
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate to decorate
- Cut the bananas into slices
- Put some butter in a pan, add the banana slices and the brown sugar. Mix everything until caramelized.
- Put the empanadas in a greased pan, and bake them in a 400 preheated oven. When they are gold, they are ready!
- Let them cool in a rack, and draw some chocolate lines over them. Simple and delicious!