If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Caramelize lemon slices over the BBQ to add flavor to this yummy cocktail with homemade sour mix. —Chloe | Boxwood Avenue
- 1.5 ounces Vodka
- 1 ounce Sweet & Sour Mix
- 1 Lemon (Sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Coarse Sugar
- 1 Lemon LaCroix
- Turn the BBQ onto high, while it is heating up, slice your lemon into 1/8" thick slices. Sprinkle both sides of each slice with sugar.
- Reduce BBQ heat, then place each slice directly onto the grill. Allow the lemon to caramelize & slightly char, then carefully flip to repeat on the other side. Remove the slices, and set aside.
- Shake vodka and sweet & sour mix well over ice. Pour into an ice filled glass, and top with lemon LaCroix.
- Garnish with a caramelized lemon slice, and enjoy!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails