If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect Paleo Coconut Pancakes! Thick and dense, this healthy stack is packed with fiber and protein and are guaranteed to keep you full. Gluten free, Paleo and low calorie they're sure to become your favorite go-to breakfast! —Megan Olson
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs with honey, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract with a hand mixer. Blend until eggs are fluffy as clouds 2-3 minutes.
- Next add baking soda, baking powder, tapioca flour and mix with hand mixer just to combine.
- Then fold in coconut flour and stir by hand. Be careful to not over mix as coconut flour is extremely absorbent.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop a 1/4 cup of the batter and add to the skillet.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until small bubbles form in the center of the pancakes then flip to cook another 2 minutes until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove from skillet and place on a baking rack to cool.
- Repeat for entire batter then devour!