If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple, quick, and healthier than fried shrimp... it's baked shrimp! —mtlabor
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12-15 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- tartar sauce (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 450 F.
- Place flour and panko in separate shallow dishes. Place eggs in medium bowl. Dredge shrimp in flour, then eggs, then panko.
- Place shrimp on greased baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are nice and golden brown. Serve with tartar sauce!