If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies are gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, low calorie, Paleo, vegan & made with only 6 ingredient. Perfect post workout snack! —Megan Olson
- 1 small banana, ripened
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup golden flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter flour
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a standing or hand mixer, mash the banana until creamy. Then add the chia and flax seeds and blend until well combined.
- To the batter, add protein powder and peanut flour and mix until just combined. Do not over mix or it will become firm and hard.
- Fold in chocolate chips to the batter by hand.
- Use an ice cream scoop to measure 6 cookies onto the baking sheet. With the palm of your hand, spread them into a circular shape as these will not spread or rise on their own.
- Bake cookies 8-9 minutes until firm and edges are browned.
- Remove cookies from the baking sheet with a spatula and place on a wire rack to cool 10 minutes prior to devouring.