If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To all of you who have been broke af, spent your last $10 on beer the night before, and woke up with very specific potato desires, this is for you. I present my go to college hangover breakfast dish. Its cheap, it uses all the things you probably already have, and its damn good. I never really measure ingredients so feel free to mess around with the sauce proportions to your liking. —kat gans
canola or olive oil
diced white onion
tablespoon maple syrup
tablespoons hot sauce (i use franks red hot)
tablespoon smoked paprika
salt and pepper to taste
tablespoon fish sauce *optional
- Cut sweet potatoes into thick match sticks as if you were making fries
- Heat up the oil int he pan and add onion and garlic, saute until fragrant and add sweet potato
- Saute the potatoes over medium high heat until mostly cooked
- Add all other ingredients and mix together
- Bake in skillet at 375 for 15-20 minutes until fully cooked and a bit crispy