grams Unpasteurized Camembert Cheese
grams Fresh Strawberries
tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
tablespoons Maple Syrup
pinch Black Pepper
handful Shelled Pistachios
In This Recipe
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Mix well balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper and pour over strawberries in a bowl. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Make sure the cheese is at room temperature. Remove wrapping paper and place the cheese back in its box. Pierce it with a knife a few times and insert pistachios into the cuts.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes in an ovenproof dish or until the center is melted and gooey.
- Take cheese out, place marinated strawberries on top and some more pistachios. Drizzle with the marinating liquid.
- Enjoy while still hot with a good bread or crackers.