If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 250 grams Unpasteurized Camembert Cheese
- 200 grams Fresh Strawberries
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 handful Shelled Pistachios
- Wash and slice the strawberries. Mix well balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper and pour over strawberries in a bowl. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Make sure the cheese is at room temperature. Remove wrapping paper and place the cheese back in its box. Pierce it with a knife a few times and insert pistachios into the cuts.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes in an ovenproof dish or until the center is melted and gooey.
- Take cheese out, place marinated strawberries on top and some more pistachios. Drizzle with the marinating liquid.
- Enjoy while still hot with a good bread or crackers.