If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1.5 tablespoons creamy Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1.5 pounds salmon, center-cut
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- For glaze: In a small saucepan, bring the white balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, honey, creamy Dijon mustard and garlic to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat to a simmer, about 10 minutes then add brown sugar and cook another 2 minutes until thick, whisking throughout. Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- For salmon: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place salmon on the parchment paper. Drizzle then rub both sides of the salmon with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Set oven to broil. Generously brush glaze on top and on the sides of the salmon and broil salmon for 2 minutes or so or until the tops looks sticky or to your liking. Remove salmon and cool for 5 minutes