If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Food52 Review: This recipe is by Chris Morocco and appears in Dinner Made Simple. —The Editors
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 bay leaves
- 6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 425° F. Arrange the potatoes and bay leaves in an overlapping-shingle pattern in a 3-quart baking dish. Scatter the garlic on top and drizzle with the oil. Season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bake until the potatoes are tender and browned, 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!