Author Notes: While visiting our good friends Geoff and Amy in Madison, Wisconisn we made an improptu breakfast together on a lazy Sunday. Geoff and Amy have quite the garden growning in their back yard and while we used all the sun sugar tomatoes picked the day prior, there were just as many ripe ones ready to be picked the next day.
cups sugar sun cherry tomatoes
teaspoon garlic pepper
cup fresh basil
cup fresh cilantro
green onions, chopped finely
pieces Nan Bread
cup shredded mozzarella
- Cut tomatoes into quarters and combine with garlic pepper, basil and cilantro and green onions in a bowl, stir and set aside.
- Scramble eggs in a medium non-stick pan.
- Warm/toast nan when eggs are almost finished.
- On a plate place one piece of nan, top with scrambled eggs, then top with the tomato mixture, removing any excess juice first. Finish with some of the mozzarella cheese and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs