If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pinot Grigio Alto Adige: This dry white wine has a straw yellow color. Its clean, intense aroma and bone-dry taste (with an appealing flavor of Golden Delicious apples) make Santa Margherita’s Pinot Grigio a wine of great personality and versatility. —Sip in Style
- 3 cups Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
- 15 pieces Assorted Sliced Fruit
- Fill ice cube trays with sliced fruit
- Carefully pour Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige over the fruit to fill tray
- Freeze for 4-6 hours and serve in a glass with chilled Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio Alto Adige
More Great Recipes: