If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
for the compote
- 225 grams rhubarb (4 stalks)
- 225 grams raspberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon, juiced - meyer for me
- Slice the rhubarb and add it into a mixing bowl with all the other ingredients and set aside – in the fridge preferably – for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 400°, transfer the marinated fruit and their juice in a pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
for the cream and the topping
- 1 teaspoon agar powder
- 2 cups hazelnut almondmilk coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen
- In a saucepan add the agar powder, pour the creamer slowly stirring with a whisk. Switch on the flame and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, going on stirring to prevent an uneven gelatinization and pour the mixture in a bowl.
- When it’s cool put it in the fridge to set completely – it’ll become more compact than a pannacotta.
- Cut it in pieces and blend it until smooth.
- Pour alternatively some compote and some cream in 3 jars and top with almonds and pollen. I made the first divided in 3 layers – compote, cream, topping -, the second in 6 – compote, cream, topping, compote, cream topping – and the third pretty random, for a cowy result.