If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What's better than a bagel with lox? Nothing... unless you are a grain-free and dairy-free eater. Here's the solution! —sisaaacs1
Makes 3/4 cup
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon flax or avocado oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients, except scallions, in blender or food processor. (You will have to stop the machine and scrape down the sides several times, but be patient and it will come together!) When the cream cheese is smooth, scrape it into a bowl and stir in the scallions. Spread it on a grain-free toasted bagel with lox and tomatoes! Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Jewish-Inspired Recipe