If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These vibrant & creamy Greek yogurt packed muffins are bursting with citrus. A light & fresh gluten free, low calorie snack! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Gluten Free baking flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin pan with muffin liners or spray cavities with nonstick cooking spray.
- To a standing mixer or hand mixer, add Greek yogurt, egg whites, orange extract and lemon juice.
- Beat mixture on high for several minutes until it doubles in size. Add coconut sugar, poppy seeds, lemon and orange zest and blend into mixture. Next add coconut oil, baking power, baking soda and salt. Mix to combine. Fold flour into the mixture just to combine.
- Divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin cavities. Bake 18-20 minutes until slightly golden.
- Remove muffins from muffin pan and cool on a rack. Devour!
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins