If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: That's an easy and quick recipe.With only 4 ingredients,you can make a delicious sweet in minutes. Just add a drop of food colur to the extra coconut and mix with a spoon until you get your desired colour. —Ambreen
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 5-6 tablespoons condensed milk(as required)
- Desiccated coconut,for rolling
- Sliced pistachios/almonds,for topping
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture,about the size of a table tennis ball.
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut.
- Place sliced pistachios/almonds on top.
- Keep in refrigerator once done.