If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
7oz container Three Bridges Pesto sauce
ounces Olive Oil
cloves Garlic, minced
Zucchini, trimmed and spiralized
pound Shrimp, shelled and deviened
ounces Parmesan Cheese Wedge, freshly grated
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2oz. of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season shrimp with salt and white pepper and add to skillet. Saute for 3 to 5 minutes until cooked through and then remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- In the same skillet add in the remaining 2oz of the olive oil and the garlic, cook for 20 seconds to bloom the garlic the add in the zucchini. Season with salt and white pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Gently mix in the Three Bridges pesto to the zucchini until well covered.
- Serve immediately by dividing the zucchini pesto mixture onto 4 plates. Divide the shrimp equally amongst the 4 plates then top with the freshly grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy