If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is made from my brain and taste buds, I just love switching up burger receipes and trying them out on my husband. Because there are so many variations with burgers you could do this with ground turkey, lamb, beef, or chicken - whatever you are feeling that night. —Sunbeammoonshine
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large ball of fresh mozzerella, cut into small squares
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcesterchire sauce
- 1/2 small white onion, grated (for juices)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 bulky rolls (favorite kind
- Mix together the first eight ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide meat mixture into four patties
- Cook burgers on grill (on low) flipping often (slow cooking is better and makes juicier burgers plus helps the mozz melt). Cook until desired temperature.
- Place Mozz Sage Burgers on bulky rolls and add your favorite toppings.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella