If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from my desire to start eating a vegetarian diet. It's a simple, healthy, tasty inexpensive lunch! You can bring a loaf of bread to work, a package of veggie burgers and all the other ingredients to feed you 4 lunches for a total of $10. —anniefeldman
Makes 1 sandwich
- 2 pieces bread (pita, whole grain)
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki (yoghurt cucumber sauce)
- 1 packet masala veggie burger (trader joes)
- 1 handful bean sprouts (or any sprout)
- 1 tablespoon hot suace
- Toast bread. Microwave or heat veggie buger in oven or toaster. Spread tzaziki and hot sauce on bread. Place sprouts and veggie burger on sandwich. Enjoy!