If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This nutritious and delicious cauliflower pizza recipe from Three Bridges is packed with fiber and flavor. Colorful and filled with flavor, this pizza recipe is a dish that everyone will enjoy. Made with simple ingredients, it's perfect for an easy weeknight meal or a last-minute dinner party! —m_foodie
ounces Three Bridges Superfood Pesto Sauce
15 to 16
ounces package fresh pizza dough
medium-sized cauliflower, florets, about 1 inch in diameter
cup extra-virgin olive oil
tablespoon garlic, sliced
ounces parmesan cheese
ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
cup ricotta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a large saute pan or a roasting pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower, and season with the garlic, salt and pepper. Place the saute/roasting pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese. Let cool to room temp.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough a few times and form it into a round flat disc. Roll or stretch the dough out into a thin 15 inch circle. Keep the dough moving on the surface so that it does not stick, dusting the dough and surface with semolina flour or cornmeal as needed. Place on a baking tray or peel if you have a pizza stone for the oven.
- Lightly brush a one inch border with extra virgin olive oil around the pizza.
- Spread 4 ounces of the Three Bridges Superfood Pesto Sauce around the rest of the pizza and then evenly distribute the cauliflower florets, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has slightly browned. Remove from the oven to a cutting board and add fresh cracked pepper. Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!