If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family loves this recipe. And I love it because it is quick and easy to prepare. All of the ingredients can be found in or near the Whole Foods Deli department. —popkornmom
- 1 prepared pizza dough
- 8 ounces prepared pizza sauce
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives from the olive bar
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded or cut into little slivers
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease pizza pan with olive oil using a pastry brush. Pat dough out onto pizza pan. Spread sauce on dough using the back of a fork. Top with pepperoni and olives. Then add the fresh mozzarella cheese, spread out to cover pizza. Bake about 25 minutes, or until crust and cheese are golden.