If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This fruit smoothie is sweet and tart, thick and creamy -- a frozen banana is the key! —garlic and zest
- 1 overripe banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen mango pulp or 1/2 cup chilled mango, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple pulp or 1/2 cup chilled pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 blood orange, peeled and cut into chunks, reserve a small piece for garnish
- 1 chilled kiwi, peeled and cut into chunks, reserve a small piece for garnish
- 1/2-3/4 cups cold water
- Combine the fruit and fruit pulp in a blender. Add 1/2 cup water and blend to puree. If mixture is too thick add additional 1/4 cup of water and continue to blend until fruit is smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish and serve.
- If you're using fresh pineapple and mango instead of the frozen pulp, make sure its ice cold.