If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with four ingredients and sweetened with dates, these simple no bake bars are a vegan & gluten free healthy snack bar everyone loves! —Megan Olson
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place peanuts on a baking sheet and roast 8 minutes until fragrant.
- Meanwhile soak dates 10 minutes in warm water while peanuts are roasting and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add dates, peanuts and salt. Pulse several times to break up the ingredients.
- Add 1/4 of the chocolate chips to the mixture then process until a clumpy mixture forms.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and press the mixture firmly into the pan filling all corners of the pan.
- Melt the remaining 3/4 of cup of chocolate chips in a glass bowl over boiling water. Pour melted chocolate over the bars and use a baking spatula to spread it into an even layer over the bars.
- Cover the bars and refrigerate 1-2 hours to set. Remove, cut into 15 bars and devour!