If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, julienned or coarsely grated (about 5-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts pieces or unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted seasme oil
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, sugar, ginger and salt.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, walnuts and scallions.
- Transfer half of mixture (about 2 cups) to covered container; refrigerate overnight.
- In bowl, combine refrigerated sweet potato slaw, chicken, hoisin sauce and toasted sesame oil.
- Serve over bed of mixed greens, if desired.