If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So delicious and easy to make, you’ll never buy the pre-made grocery store version again! For added convenience, make up a big batch, separate into smaller portions, and store in the freezer for up to 4 months —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
Makes 3 pounds
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder or butt, cut into 1' cubes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried corriander
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- Place pork cubes in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together all spices (chili powder through cinnamon). Pour mixed spices and apple cider vinegar over pork cubes, mixing well with hands until all cubes are coated. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Set up food grinder with a medium grind attachment and grind the chilled seasoned pork cubes. Store the ground pork mixture in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or freeze up to 4 months.